With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we are in full gathering mode and Fall entertaining is in full swing! I have rounded up 5 yummy and festive cocktail recipes that will be a fun addition to the rest of your Fall get-togethers.
- Jack-O-Lantern Cocktail by The Spruce Eats- You must check out this one! You can turn your drink into a cute pumpkin for the perfect presentation.
- Salted Buzz by The Shared Sip- This one uses Jackson Morgan Southern Cream's Salted Caramel liqueur that is to die for.
- Apple Cider Cocktail by Cedar and Rush- Easily make this one a mocktail or enjoy it as cocktail! So simple and delicious.
- Spiced Honey Bourbon Old Fashioned- This recipe is by Half-Baked Harvest and everything she makes is delicious! This one is a winner for cold nights.
- Honey Pear Margarita by The Almond Eater- All this one needs are a few ingredients and the honey makes it sweet! The presentation of this drink is so pretty too.
Do you have a favorite Fall drink recipe? Cocktail or mocktail? If so, share it with me in the comments. I love to hear from you and try new recipes!
If you try one of the recipes above, tag me on Instagram (@carolina_dandy) and use #CDCelebrates!! Enjoy!
P.S. If you're in need of some new cocktail napkins for the season or a celebration, make sure to check out the shop for the newest designs (they are bleach-safe too)!!