Personalized Recipe Board
Proudly display and preserve your family's most treasured recipe by having it engraved onto a solid maple wood board. This is sure to become a celebrated piece in your home and a cherished, family heirloom. Variations in the wood grain give way to the charm and natural beauty of the maple.
Directions for how to order:
1. After purchasing, please email a scanned copy of the recipe to email@example.com.
2. The scanned copy must be in JPG or PDF format and as high resolution as possible. The recipe will be submitted to the manufacturer for quality approval. If there is an issue with the quality, you'll be emailed promptly for resubmission.
3. Please allow up to three weeks for production on this handcrafted gift.
The Dandy Details
- Dimensions: 12" square x 1.25"H
- Made of hard rock maple wood
- Made in the USA
- Features a juice groove
Use & Care Instructions
Cutting boards are made of 100% Premium Hardwoods.
- Clean using soap and water
- Do not immerse board or put in a dishwasher
- Periodically season with food-safe butcher block oil
- To sanitize use 1 part vinegar to 5 parts water
- Dry Completely before storing
Please allow up to three weeks for production. Each board is made to order in the USA and careful care and attention is given to each order. Recipe boards are considered a custom item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for embroidered items, and 2-3 days for other items. Rush shipments are available by first contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always want you to love your goodies, but if for any reason something doesn't work out, you have 7 business days to contact us to return for store credit. Return shipping is the customer's responsibility. Please triple check all embroidery selections, as all sales are final on custom products.
For more shipping and return info please click here.