The Heart of Carolina Dandy
We believe in Southern traditions and celebrating life below the Mason Dixon line. Rooted in Southern culture is one of our favorite traditions; the monogram. We believe our monogram embraces the past, present and the future, and the dreams and desires of our hearts. We believe that our monogram embodies the strong women in our life. The ones who have built us up and raised us to be gracious, kind, and respectful. We believe a monogram can turn an ordinary gift into something unique and special.
We are strong, independent, and hospital women who cherish the magic of this wonderful place we call home. The smell of honeysuckle, the morning dew, a handwritten card, saying Bless Your Heart, and that feeling of belonging are special to use. We fiercely build each other up and wholeheartedly believe that being kind goes a long, long way. Smile first, spend time with those who matter most, mind your manners, memorize your Mama's sweet tea recipe, and always share the love of Jesus. We crave a slower pace of life and never underestimate a good Southern drawl.
Above all, we treat others like family and offer monogram gifts that reflect the meaningful details we love about the South, it's charm, and our family traditions.
About Carolina Dandy
Carolina Dandy, previously named Lazy Daisy Monograms, was established in July 2013. It all began as a fun side venture for Addison while enjoying her Summer off as a pre-k teacher. She had grown up with everything monogrammed and wanted to find something she really enjoyed to fill her time while her husband was at work. Addison researched embroidery machines, purchased and taught herself everything there was to know. A Facebook page turned into creating her first website to accommodate the growing number of messages and sales. Since then, the business has undergone a name change that seemed to a better fit, a new website with more features to help shoppers, and so much more. Addison has since quit her teaching job that she loved so much to take on a new adventure that has become her true love. She is behind every social media post, every email, every item embroidered, and every package shipped with love.
My Promises to You
- You come first always. I am an email away for any questions you may have. My goal is to clear my inbox each work day, so I respond within the day to all inquires.
- You are treasured and will always be treated like family. I value Southern hospitality and you will find that here at Carolina Dandy.
- Quality products are all I carry. Every single product that is offered on Carolina Dandy has personally been worn and used to test quality. I want you to trust that you will receive quality products that will last years and years. You won't find cheap products that break within a couple wears or unravel after being washed.
- Attention to detail. I personally embroider each and every item that is ordered. Each product is inspected and safely packaged so that it arrives in mint condition.
- Personal approach. At this time, I am a team of one. When you reach out by email, I will be personally responding to you. Carolina Dandy isn't a large shop where you get lost in the shuffle, wait days for an email response, or your "just a customer." I want to know my you, serve you well, and provide quality, personalized gifts that you are proud to give.