5 Must-Haves for a Classic Home
It's safe to say that my love for all things home and decorating brings me instant joy. If you're looking to add some joyful touches to your home and refresh for spring, get ready, because I'm sharing 5 must-have home decor pieces from the shop that will give your home a classic style you love. I'll highlight what I love about each piece and ideas for how to style them in various rooms of your home. These pieces plus the styling advice will have you feeling like a seasoned decorator.
1. Marble Cheese Board | From date-night at home to serving our toddler an afternoon "snacky plate," as he likes to call it, I love using our small marble cheese board. I also love using this on our kitchen island by the stove to place oils and seasonings. We do love to pull out our family monogrammed cocktail napkins too when we are feeling extra fancy.
2. Ginger Jar Trinket Box | There should be no surprise here, I'm obsessed with all things blue and white for our home. I love this blue and white ginger jar ceramic trinket box because it is so unique and one-of-a-kind. I can also move this around and style it in about any room in our home, which is a big factor when purchasing home decor for me. If it can be used throughout the home, I'll buy it. For the trinket box, I love to keep it on my nightstand to put my daily jewels in at the end of the night. Sometimes when my nightstand gets too overwhelming, I love to style it on the dresser. It adds beauty and function to the bedroom. Another suggestion I have is to keep this in your entryway or dropzone area. Keep your keys or little things you're always grabbing before leaving the house inside. The ginger jar trinket box is also a must-have decor piece for bookshelves. It is so easy to layer and style this on your shelf and add so much beauty and personal style.
3. Monogrammed Hemstitch Hand Towel | I love an easy way to refresh my home for the different seasons, or just whenever the mood strikes. Updating hand towels with a new monogram style and fresh thread color is my go-to trick for refreshing a room. (Monogram pictured: Tallahassee font, navy thread).
4. Cachepots | Cachepots are pretty containers to use as storage or place a topiary or orchid inside, so these add beauty and function to your home. I love that they are handmade and hand-painted. They are one of my favorites for home decor because they can be used in so many ways in all areas of your home. Hold limes or lemons in the kitchen, party decor for keeping utensils together on the table, adorn your mantle with a pair of these and your favorite topiaries, and lastly, use as bathroom storage for guests. There's also a navy blue cachepot available that's a pretty option if you have a lot of blues in your home.
5. Ginger Jar Salt and Pepper Shakers | Want to know a simple addition to your table that provides endless amounts of joy? These cuties! I have a set in my kitchen and also on the dining room table because they are just that sweet. I love how neutral they are and I keep them on the table all year long. These are a must-have for any blue and white, ginger jar loving lady!
I'd love to have a conversation below about your favorite home decor pieces either from the list or what you love in your home! Comment below, I can't wait to hear.
DIY Simple Charcute...
If there is one thing I thoroughly enjoy, it's entertaining! Whether I go all out or it's a simple gathering with our closest friends, I love getti...Read More
Engagement Gift Ideas
With the state of COVID-19 right now, it can seem like everything is canceled, but engagements certainly are not. Here are my go-to engagement gif...Read More
I'm sharing my favorite finds from the week! You'll find a mixture of home decor finds I'm eyeing, sales I'm shopping, recipes I'm trying, and mor...Read More