November 17, 2021 2 min read
Do you have someone on your list who identifies as a grandmillennial? A grandmillennial is someone with an appreciation for what others may see as outdated, such as, embroidered linens, wicker, fine china, and vintage glassware. They typically range in their 20's and 30's and have a desire to bring the "old things" back to life in a fresh way.
This gift guide highlights all the loves of a grandmillennial and a variety of price points so you can gift thoughtfully this holiday season. I hope this helps you check off some ladies on your list!
Starting from the top working our way to the bottom...
1. Society Social Playing Cards- Chic game cards for game night and too pretty to be stuck in a drawer!
2. Pamela Munson Gingham Tote- What's more to love? She will squeal over this beauty. Available in cornflower blue, pink, and marigold.
3. Beautiful by Mark D. Sikes- If the recipient has the coffee table book already, there is a second addition, More Beautiful, that would be a great addition to their collection.
4. Rattan Wicker Personalized Notepad by WH Hostess- a pretty notepad that doesn't have to be hidden in the draw!
5. Woven Wicker Orchid Basket- From Amanda Lindroth, the queen of wicker, these stunning orchid baskets add the woven touch a grandmillennial desires.
6. Ginger Jar Embroidered Cocktail Napkins- A grandmillennial is obsessed with adding to her ginger jar collection, so these will be a fun addition to her home. Bleach-safe embroidery makes these ideal for entertaining!
7. Hazen & Co. Trio Stack- A classic bracelet set for her to wear day in and day out! This is on my Christmas list!! Hazen & Co. is also a fellow woman-owned, small business.
8. Simply Jessica Marie's Botanical Calendar- Have you laid eyes on SJM's watercolor art before? If not, you're in for a treat! What a stunning gift to use throughout the year, but also add beauty to their desk space or home.
9. Lo Home Ginger Jars- Lauren Haskell makes beautiful ginger jars for the New Traditionalist! They are your classic style, but in modern prints and up-to-date colors and styles.
10. Chefanie's Topiary Placecard Holders- A classic addition to her next tablescape, these topiary placecard holders will be right up her alley!