Cozy Fall Home Favorites
There is something magical about Fall; the change in the weather, all the cozy vibes, it all leads us to slow down from the summer and savor the new season. I love Fall for many reasons, but most of all I love creating that cozy Fall atmosphere in our home. Creating an inviting home that welcomes friends and family and a place where they want to stay "just a little bit" longer is always top of mind. I take the job of decorating our home and making it extra cozy, very seriously! So, serious, in fact, it's on my Fall Bucket List, here.
So, today, I'm sharing my tried and true favorite ways to create that cozy, welcoming Fall feel to our home! I hope this inspires you to add that extra touch to your home that you and your guests will enjoy.
6 MUST-HAVES FOR CREATING A COZY, FALL FEEL
1. New Pillows- It's something about the changing of the seasons, I love to put out my "Fall pillows" when the leaves start falling. The textures and colors of my pillows for Fall help create that cozy, warm feeling in our home. Our furniture is neutral, so I can really have fun with our pillows and easily switch out decor. I love this particular set off of Etsy! The warm tan and pinks were calling my name. I love how unexpected that pretty pink shade is and can totally see it working as in a Fall color palette.
2. A Fall-Scented Candle- My favorite is Leaves by Bath and Body Works, but honestly, there's not a Fall-themed candle that I don't love. It's such an easy way to create all the cozy feels when your home swells with all the Fall scents.
3. New Mug- Just like with my seasonal decor, I'm totally a seasonal mug girl too- how about you? Whenever the weather starts to cool and I'm craving all the warm beverages, a new fun mug is just what I need. I love this monogram one from Anthropologie! My favorite mugs have also come from TJMaxx and HomeGoods. You can't beat their prices either!
4. Plush Throw Blanket- A cozy home must-have is a warm, plush throw blanket you can snuggle up with a good book or funny movie! I've been eyeing this crazy soft blanket forever. It comes in such festive and seasonal colors, as well as neutral ones to match all your decor. I've got my eye on several of the colors, but I always gravitate towards the cream.
5. Slippers- Whether you get fancy here or not is totally up to you, but I love my J.Crew moccasins! They are super comfy and have held up extremely well for me. The metallic gold color they are offering this year is fun!
6. New Book- Just what you need to curl up on the couch with your cozy blanket, comfy slippers, and coffee in hand! I've got a to-read list a mile long and this mystery is at the top!
Now tell me, what are your must-haves in your home to create that cozy vibe? Anything I need to add to my list? There's always room for more!
Pumpkin Spice Hot C...
On the hunt for a super yummy and easy Fall beverage that is a crowd pleaser? Look no further than this crockpot recipe for Pumpkin Spice Hot Choco...Read More
Cozy J.Crew Sweater...
J.Crew is having their big sale so I'm sharing my cozy Fall sweater round-up with my favorites! They are having 40% off your purchase and 50% off ...Read More
Friday Favorites is a series where I (Addison- CD shop owner) share all my favorites from the week. This could be what's inspiring me, a yummy reci...Read More