Friday Favorites is a series where I (Addison, CD shop owner) share all my favorites from the week. This could be what's inspiring me, a yummy recipe that my family loved, a product that is making life easier, and all the things you need to know about! It's like our very own girls night, sitting around the living room, talking all the girl talk and catching each other up for the week, with popcorn in hand!
Without further ado,
1. It's officially Fall, y'all! I'm so excited that next week, the weather forecast is leaning towards actually feeling like fall (fingers crossed)! So, here's to celebrating the season well and making lots of memories. You can use my bucket list to inspire yours- free printable for ya too!
2. I've been gathering all the pumpkin inspiration because I want to try a fun DIY project this year. You've seen the cute gingham pumpkins, right? I love that and also the blue and white florals too. Which one should I do?
3. My husband was given a Yeti coffee mug for his birthday, and I'm so jealous. He raves about it and I totally think I need one too. Have you used one before?
4. I had a Pinterest win the other week with this, Steak Fajitas recipe. In all my life, I've never cooked these before, but let me tell you, my husband crowned me chef of the year with this one! I've made it once a week since and we'll probably eat it for the rest of our lives.
5. With all this talk about Fall and cooler weather, I'm on the hunt for a yummy hot beverage recipe. I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet, but I'd love to find a good one that's easy to make at home. Here's what I'm considering trying. I love that you make it in a crockpot- perfect for serving guests. Do you have one you'd recommend?
It's your turn! Now tell me what you're loving from your week?
DIY Simple Charcute...
If there is one thing I thoroughly enjoy, it's entertaining! Whether I go all out or it's a simple gathering with our closest friends, I love getti...Read More
Engagement Gift Ideas
With the state of COVID-19 right now, it can seem like everything is canceled, but engagements certainly are not. Here are my go-to engagement gif...Read More
I'm sharing my favorite finds from the week! You'll find a mixture of home decor finds I'm eyeing, sales I'm shopping, recipes I'm trying, and mor...Read More